About My Trip
This DreamTrip to Gatlinburg is exclusive to Directors and above. Learn from the Club Fun & Money Guys and over 20 IMDs and leaders. Improve your industry knowledge in the serene foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains. Post-training excursions accent the trip, providing the ideal balance of work and play. Start off your DreamTrip at the critically acclaimed “Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show” in the nearby town of Pigeon Forge. The next day includes a fun outing to Ober Gatlinburg, the region’s only ski resort and amusement park.
What we love:
- Rare chance to attend this exclusive seminar and receive mentoring from over 20 IMDs.
- See the “Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show” about the region’s most famous feud.
- The Great Smoky Mountains, home to more than 3,500 plant species and many endangered animal species, were designated a World Heritage site by UNESCO in 1983.
- 4 days and 3 nights in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States.
- 3 breakfasts and 1 dinner.
- Ticket to the “Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show”; transportation and dinner included. (Note: You must be at the hotel by 6 p.m. to attend.)
- Premium Activity wristband for Ober Gatlinburg Ski Area and Amusement Park.
- Go IMD Leadership Training on Saturday and Sunday.
- Deluxe Welcome Gift.
- Resort fees.
- An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
The elegant Park Vista — A DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel is located near the majestic Great Smoky Mountains — the perfect setting in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Enjoy its modern amenities during this exclusive DreamTrip.
- Guest Room accommodations with 1 king or 2 queen beds.
- Maximum occupancy 4 adults, or 2 adults and 3 children.
- 42-inch flat-panel cable TV.
- Working desk, soft seating, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, coffee maker, clock radio with MP3 player connections, and telephone with voice mail.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access.
- 1 indoor pool, 1 Jacuzzi and fitness center.
- 1 restaurant, the Vista Grill, and 1 lounge, Firefly’s Patio Lounge.
- On-site video game arcade.
- Check-in: 4 p.m. Check-out: 11 a.m.
The Park Vista — A DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
705 Cherokee Orchard Road
Gatlinburg, TN 37738, United States
Known as the “Gateway to the Great Smoky Mountains,” Gatlinburg is a mountain town full of family-friendly attractions. Great Smoky Mountains National Park is the most-visited U.S. National Park; it’s rife with wildlife and unforgettable scenery. Hikers are treated to scenic views of crisp waterfalls, while downtown offers panoramic views of its own from the Gatlinburg Space Needle. Activities such as zip lining, whitewater rafting and exploring wildlife preserves offer an endless supply of authentic Gatlinburg.
Platinum Members receive an upgraded Welcome Gift and 4 attraction passes to the Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies™. Life is great when you’re a Platinum Member!